Bowling Coaching 1 Hr. Session
Let us know when you would like to come in below, and we will check our schedule. You will receive a confirmation email with your final date and time. You can add as many $2 games to your coaching as you want, once you are at our location.
Ever wanted to knock down more pins when you go bowling, but are unsure of how to do it? Ever taken a date out for a night of bowling and lost every game?
Unlike any other “traditional team sport,” bowling is one which that is difficult to re-create in school. It’s not as easy as it looks when standing on the approach, and, much like golf, it takes practice to get a good swing down to get the ball to do what you want it to do.
Bowling Coaching could be the answer.
No matter what level you consider yourself, beginner, intermediate, or advanced, we have a bronze level coach who knows what to look for and can provide drills or immediate feedback to help make a better bowler on our staff.
One-on-one Bowling Coaching
- Watches every throw, points out deficiencies
- Will stop the lesson to do drills to help
- Ask questions/demonstrate/get answers
- Video analysis – break down video
Group Bowling Coaching (10 + required)
- Watches most throws, only corrects glaring problems
- Will provide a quick overview of drills that could help
- Ask questions/ get some of the answers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.